Closed Beta started July 26, 2016!
Closed Beta is the a point in game in which many more players can enjoy the game and get an edge over others, the only way you can play in this point is to get a beta key.
- New title screen (Steam version now matches Android version).
- The player limit of the Town of Battleon has been reduced to 10 (officially).
- Dragonwatch Keep Changes:
- Drops from mobs
- portal added
- mob stats buffed
- Big Bones General updated with whirlwind animation
- Lighting updates to all maps
- Skybox updates to all Doomwood maps (in preparation for volcanos and dragon area)
- Bug fixes.
- Stat rebalancing.
- Item stats were reduced slightly across the board (roughly 20% lower).
- Player stats are now a positive line at all levels instead of a convex curve.
- Item base stats lowered slightly.
- At least three items got buffs: the Adventurer Set weapons.
- Back button to all screens during the login / create character process added.
- Graphics changes.
- Each quality setting now caps the framerate either at 30, 1/2 of the monitor, or at 60.
- Updates to Intro 1 and 2 to make the pink go away.
- Chipped Tooth Dagger added.
- Thin Paper Gloves added.
- Battleon room size reduced to 10.
- Android closed beta released to public (v. 0.0.88).
Planned Releases Edit
- All kickstarter classes
- Web Version discontinued
- In-game features
- 11 new Dungeons
- Pre-Beta badges awarded
- Redesigned Battleon
- New combat animations
- Much more sounds and music
- Battleon teleport crystal / Travel to unlock area
Extra Info Edit
- TUESDAY 7/26/2016: Closed Beta (STEAM)!
- WEDNESDAY 8/24/2016: Closed Beta (Android)!
- THEN: Open Beta (STEAM)
- THEN: Open Beta (Apple iOS)
- Winter 2016 - LIVE RELEASE!